Rotary Drum Granulator Capacity: 1-15 tons per hour. Rotary Drum Granulator Raw Materials: chemical materials, mineral, organic materials. Rotary Drum Granulator Applicated range: organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer production. Rotary Drum Granulator Advantage: multi-function; large capacity; anti-corrosion; high granulating ratio
Compound Fertilizer Rotary Drum Granulator is a critical machine in fertilizer production line. Rotary Drum Granulator for Sale is applied to cold and hot granulation in large and medium size compound fertilizer factory. By adding a certain number of water, steams and vapors, raw materials in the rotary drum will become uniformly humid during the granulation process. Then materials will be connect together and rolled into particles because of the drum rotating. The formed fertilizer particles are of 3-4mm in ball shape with no edge.
1. Easy operation and maintenance, stable working in Chemical Fertilizer Rotary Drum Granulator.
2. High granulating rate: the granulation ratio can be 70% and strength is higher
3. Long service life: inning with anti-corrosive rubber engineering plastic which can better protect raw materials harm to the inner of drum
4. Large capacity with low power in NPK Fertilizer Rotary Drum Granulator
5. Steam and liquid spraying available, pipe concluded
1. High fertilizer granulation ratio, speed can be adjusted as granulating can be controlled
2. Liquid and steam injecting easily, pipe and frame provided in Rotary Drum Granulator Supplier
3. Use anti-corrosive rubber engineering plastic as inner lining, better protect materials harm to the drum
4. Super quality steel and gear, stable working with low noise
5. Rational shoveling plates equipped to help drum cleaning in Rotary Drum Granulator Manufacturer
6. Various materials testing for different formula fertilizer processing
Raw materials go into the Rotary Drum Granulator for fertilizer processing by conveyors. Then they will be better mixed and granulated with the constant rotating of drum. Materials will form one rolling bed and move along a certain path. Under the extrusion force and rolling, the powders will be one small particle with liquid injecting. These small particles will be the core and then attach other powders around to form the final granules. There is angle in drum installation. Granules will be out from NPK Compound Fertilizer Rotary Drum Granulator outlet easily.